During the first day of the EAWOP 2019 Congress, Wednesday May 29th, a series of workshops on substantive and methodological issues in Work and Organizational Psychology will be offered. Specifically, for the following workshops there are still some places available:
Morning workshops (9.00 a.m. – 12.00 a.m.)
- THE PRACTICE OF MINDFULNESS AT WORK/IN ORGANIZATIONS (instructors Ute Hülsheger & Annika Nübold)
- INTEGRATING MEDIATION AND MODERATION (SEM) IN WOP RESEARCH (instructor Jeffrey Edwards)
- INFLUENCING POLICY MAKERS (instructors Andrew Baldwin & Rosie Horne) **This workshop is free of charge**
Afternoon workshops (1.00 p.m. – 4.00 p.m.):
- HUMANITARIAN WORK AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY (instructor Ishbel McWha)
- DYNAMIC SEM FOR INTENSIVE LONGITUDINAL DATA (instructor Noémi Schuurman)
- MANAGING AGE DIVERSITY IN ORGANIZATIONS (instructor Donald P. Truxillo)
- INTRODUCING OPEN-SOURCE TEACHING MODULES ON BIG DATA: APPROACHES WITHIN WORK AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY (instructors Cornelius König & Marise Ph. Born)
The program of each workshop can be found at this link. Each workshop has a cost of 100 euro, excluding the “Influencing policy makers” workshop, which is free of charge.
We encourage you to take advantage of this great opportunity and register for one or more workshops by sending an email to email@example.com.