by February 15th 2019
by May 10th 2019
|Associate member||€ 530||€ 600|
|Full member||€ 530||€ 600|
|PhD Students/Undergraduates||€ 300||€ 360|
|Seniors||€ 450||€ 520|
|One Day||€ 280||€ 380|
|Accompanying person||€ 150||€ 180|
|Congress Dinner “Apericena”||€ 35||€ 35|
All congress attendants (visitors and presenting authors) are required to register for the congress.
The Congress fees include:
- A 2 year EAWOP membership (as per general policy of EAWOP), including all services such as a free receipt of the European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology and the Organizational Psychology Review, sponsored summer schools and practitioner workshops, etc. (does not hold for one day registrations and accompanying persons)
- Access to the congress program including welcome reception
- Lunch on congress days and refreshments during the session breaks
1) Regular participants/Full member of EAWOP
In order to become a full member one must:
- Be a citizen or long-term resident of any European country
- Hold a university degree in psychology or have an equivalent qualification in psychology which is recognized by the EAWOP Assembly
- Be professionally and/or scientifically active in the field of W&O psychology
2) Associate member of EAWOP/Non-European participants
In order to become an associate member one must:
- Hold a university degree in psychology or another subject area
- Be professionally and/or scientifically active in a field that is recognized as relevant for W&O psychology
3) PhD students and Undergraduates/Student member
In order to become a student member one must:
- Be an undergraduate or post graduate student in psychology in any European University;
- Have a copy of their student ID
- Be scientifically active in the field of W&O psychology
Student membership can be held for a maximum of four years.
Any person that has once been a Full Member cannot become a Student Member.
4) Senior (retired) participant/Senior member
In order to become a senior member one must:
- Be a Full Member;
- Prove to be retired from his/her job and no longer work full time in the field.
Senior membership can be held for a maximum of four years.
5) One day registration
Please note: One Day Registrations are only offered for interested visitors but not for congress attendants authoring a paper or presenting contributions within the official program during the congress.
6) Registration fee for accompanying persons
Includes the opening ceremony, the welcome reception, the closing ceremony, and lunches during the congress days. However, accompanying persons will not have access to any of the congress rooms or the poster sessions.
Additional charges include:
- Pre-congress workshops: program and price to be decided
- Please click here to see our EAWOP 2019 – Individual – Terms and Conditions for Registration