If you have any special request or if you want to extend the period of your stay, please contact us:
Telephone: +39 011-6505309
LUFTHANSA SPECIAL OFFER
Discounted travel with Lufthansa Group Partner Airlines
Lufthansa Group Partner Airlines offer a comprehensive global route network linking major cities around the world. We offer special prices and conditions to participants, visitors, exhibitors, invited guests as well as employees of the Contracting partner and their travel companions.
To make a reservation, please click on www.lh.com/event-flight-booking and enter the access code ITZQPTJ in the “Offer for discounted flights” area. This will open an online booking platform that will automatically calculate the discount offered or provide you with an even better offer if another promotional fare is available.
NOTE: Pop-ups must be enabled otherwise the booking platform window will not open.
TRAVEL & VISA
Turin can easily be reached by any method and from any place, and it’s the ideal base for speedily getting to all the tourist spots of the province in the comfort of vehicles and public transport.
What’s more, there is plenty of information for those arriving or departing by plane, signalling the airlines and the connections to and from Turin‘s International Airport, or those going by train or bus, providing a complete overview of the stations, bus stations and every season’s timetables of all the lines.
Please visit www.trainline.eu in order to find the best solution for you!
All foreigners intending to enter Italy must provide the documentation required to justify the reasons and duration of their stay as well as, in some prescribed cases, the availability of adequate economic means and lodging.
In some cases you need a visa, application for which can be made at the Italian Diplomatic and Consular Representations in your country of residence.
Do you need a visa?
Visit the web site http://vistoperitalia.esteri.it/home/en to:
– find out whether, depending on your citizenship, country of long-term residence, and the duration and reasons for your stay, you need a visa to enter Italy.
– find out which documents are required in order to apply for your visa.
presentation of the documentation requested does not necessarily ensure issuance of the visa.
Important information for foreigners
- When entering Italy, even if you have already obtained a visa, the border authorities are authorised to check the documentation required for obtaining the visa itself.
- Pursuant to article 4, paragraph 2 of Consolidated Text no. 286/98 and subsequent amendments, concomitant with the issuance of your visa you will receive a written communication from the diplomatic or consular authority illustrating the rights and obligations associated with your entrance and stay in Italy, with particular regard to the procedures envisaged for requesting a “Permesso di soggiorno” (permission to stay) or the issuance of a “Dichiarazione di presenza” (statement of presence).
PUBLIC TRANSPORT IN TURIN
The GTT local transport company employs 4,450 personnel and transports 190 million passengers every year.
The group manages the following public transport networks:
- The Turin urban and suburban networks (1 metro, 8 tram lines and 83 bus lines operating 200 km of tramline network and 1,200 km of bus network).
- The out-of-town bus network (80 bus lines operating 3,600 km).
- The rail network (2 lines in concession covering 79 km and 1 line managed on behalf of the Italian Railway company, Trenitalia, covering 36 km). The Sfm A Turin – Caselle Airport – Ceres GTT line links the city with the international airport of Caselle; there are two junction stations in Turin itself, Dora and Madonna di Campagna, connecting with other means of public transport. The Dora – Caselle Airport route takes 19 minutes.
The local public transport service provides urban and suburban transport services in Turin and in other 26 neighbouring towns.
Click on the following link to discover all the transport fares: http://www.gtt.to.it/cms/en/fares
Find here the points of sale, where can buy your tickets: http://www.gtt.to.it/cms/en/pointsale