The theme of the 19th EAWOP Congress is “Working for the greater good: Inspiring people, designing jobs and leading organizations for a more inclusive society”.
Click here to download the ‘EAWOP 2019_CALL FOR PAPERS’
Before submitting your abstract, please read carefully the EAWOP 2019_ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Abstract proposals in all areas of work and organizational psychology may be submitted,
such as (but not limited to):
- Employment relations
- Positive organizational behavior
- Ethics and sustainability
- Emotion in the workplace
- Employee stress and burnout
- Work-life interface
- Employee selection
- Organizational change and development
- Technology, work-design and human-machine-systems
- Human resource management
- Leadership and management
- Global issues
- Performance and productivity
- Labor market issues
- Occupational and organizational safety
- Conflict in organizations
- Teams and work groups
- Research methodology
- Entrepreneurship/self employment
- Organizational structure, culture and climate
- Economic psychology, consumer behavior and marketing
- Emerging themes in work and organizational psychology
Submission types and review process
All congress contributions must be in English. Submission may be scientific in nature, with a practitioner focus or a scientist-practitioner collaboration. The following submission types are available: symposium, forum, single oral paper, poster (which may be interactive), and panel discussion. All abstracts are submitted through the conference website. Each submission will be assigned to reviewers with expertise in the related field. The first author of an abstract will be considered to be the presenter of the paper or chair of the symposium or forum at the conference.
All abstracts should be submitted by September 30th, 2018.
Notification of acceptance will be communicated by January 15th, 2019.